Saturday, August 2, 2008

FREE STAMPS!!! ...and now it's over...

I GOT FREE STAMPS!!!!!! Today was a big day for me. I had make & takes and classes in the morning (both absolutely wonderful!) and then at general session in the afternoon (well...from 2:30-5:30) I won stamps!! I got a cute new birthday set with cupcakes, a matching wheel and a spool of new wide chocolate chip stitched grosgrain ribbon!!! And...as if that weren't enough...UPS gave all of us a new stamp set...it's the new Ronald MacDonald House Charities set so $2 from each of the 5,700 sets given away goes to the charity...how awesome is that?!? I'm so jazzed, and while it's officially over, I still have a party with my hotel friends tonight, so I'm off to swap and party with them.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post much. I didn't realize how busy they'd keep us! I'm so glad my flight doesn't leave until evening, so I can have some free time to breath (and possibly, stamp...or at least mount my new sets...and there's always time ON the plane ;). When I packed to come I left some extra space, so hopefully I'll have enough room for all my new loot.

I can barely wait until the 12th so you can all see what I've got...it's going to be AWESOME!!!!!!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Party with hotel friends? How did I miss out on this? I am a hotel friend.
**Humph**
LOL!

Angela said...

Now, now, don't pout. This was written before Dawn and I went to the 5th floor and found no one at home. Now you've shattered the "convention illusion" of the 24/7 stamping party! LOL