Monday, August 4, 2008

Three pics and off to bed

Although I'm posting this now, I wrote it last night but blogger didn't like my camera.
----------------------------------
So, imagine how tired you'd be if you stayed up from 6AM Sunday till 10:30PM Monday? Now, imagine that in that time you helped a friend search all her luggage for her ID, went through airport security twice, changed time zones 3 times, almost missed a connecting flight because you believed your ticket and then drove 3 hours home?? Welcome to my day(s).

Three pics to share before I crash...fortunately without a plane. :)

On Friday I met and got not one, but two, pics with Kristina Werner. She was on prize patrol and handed my roommate her prize. I went crazy screaming "THAT'S KRISTINA!!!" You see, I'd just been telling said roommate about Kristina the night before. So, roomie took our pic. Well, b/c general session is not the best lit place, we looked like we had no hair...so, when I ran into her in the hall, I got a second pic. This is the second one...she's the cute one on the right...please ignore the one on the left.
Here's my stack of free stamping stuff...top to bottom Cupcakes wheel, 1" double-stitched chocolat grosgrain ribbon, Say it with Scallops, Eastern Blooms, Crazy for Cupcakes, Flight of the Butterfly and Inspired by Nature (double mounted).
And here's me receiving my Say it with Scallops set from UPS!! Oh, yeah, we were SO excited!!! I can't wait to share more!! But for now, good night

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Have you awakened yet? LOL! So cool! I love the pics!
Hoirrible flight home? Bah! You know my story already. Thank heaven we weren't on these horrid flights while travelling TO Convention!