Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Big Shot Fun

I made this for a co-workers birthday next week. I cut the textured baja breeze and very vanilla with the top note sizzix die, turned it 90 degrees and cut again leaving a square as opposed to a rectangle. All layers are sponged with close to cocoa ink. I also used a new technique I learned at convention make & takes. I inked the flowering branch stamp in baja breeze, used my blender pen to remove the baja ink from the stems and inked them using the close to cocoa marker...huff and stamp.

Thanks for looking.

It's Your Birthday (retired) and Eastern Blooms stamp sets; baja breeze textured, close to cocoa and very vanilla cardstock; baja breeze and close to cocoa classic ink pads; close to cocoa marker and blender pen; chocolate chip polytwill (retired); Big Shot and Top Note die; snips and rounded corner punch

6 comments:

Judy said...

This card is beautiful!!! I love the color combo.

michelle sturgeon said...

LOVE the colour combo!

Debbie Olson said...

VERY creative way to get a square--you're a genius!

Jennifer Murai said...

Great Card. TFS

Brenda said...

Love the Top Note square! Another great idea! You are very clever!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

What a great way to use the top note! Beautiful card too!