Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank you for your patience...

I'm finally posting my convention swaps. Sorry for the delay...I really have no excuse but procrastination. There, I said it, I'm a chronic procrastinator. You add that to my ADD, and you begin to see what a mess I am. So, here are some of my convention swaps.




Masculine card swap.

My husband, Lee, helped me a bit with this one. I was trying to decide on colors and had close to cocoa, mellow moss and bordering blue in my hand. He suggested I "lose the blue" and I'm glad I did. I really like the result.

Stamps: wonderful you; paper: close to cocoa, mellow moss, very vanilla; ink: mellow moss, basic brown; accessories: eyelet, twill tape; tools: stamp-a-ma-jig, crop-a-dile; other: dimensionals



.

For a baby card swap.
The designer paper layer is adhered with dimensionals to create a window to look through at the ladybugs.

Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Short and Sweet; paper: Kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, bella rose dsp, very vanilla; ink: pretty in pink, regal rose; ribbon: 5/8" old olive grosgrain; punches: 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, scallop circle, scallop edge; other: dimensionals, mini glue dots.






.

One/No layer card swap

You can't really see it in the pic, but I dry embossed a recessed frame around the lighthouse image using a piece of cardstock and my fingernail as a stylus.

stamps: light unto my path; paper: whisper white; stampin' write markers: sage shadow, summer sun, ruby red, chocolate chip, not quite navy; tools: crop-a-dile, fingernail (hehe); other: gold eyelet, linen thread.



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I have seen these cards IRL, and the pictures do not do them justice-they are wonderful! That baby card is so CUTE!

Angela said...

Thanks, Michelle :) Did you notice their backdrop? It's the blanket on the pull-out in the hotel.