Monday, September 1, 2008

The Top Note AGAIN???

I just have to say, "I love the top note die!!" I made another card with it tonight. Last time I cut the cardstock 2 ways to make a square-ish element. Tonight I thought, "hmm, what happens if I cut it 4 times??" Well, the shape I got kind of reminds me of a sun. If only I had Life's a Breeze...
Here's the final product:

I even decorated the inside.


Thanks for stopping by!

Baroque Motifs stamp set; tangerine tango textured, basic gray and whisper white cardstock; basic gray and tangerine tango classic ink pads; big shot with top note bigz die; vintage brads; stampin' sponge; coluzzle; stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for sharing your project. What a great idea. So many more uses for that die.
Beautiful project.

Blessings Diane Beckman

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is way cool! I am debating on the big shot, since I still have an old Sizzix, but the bigger dies don't fit! This cool card and your tutorial might push me over the edge! Wonderful design and very cool circle!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!