Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sneak Peek #2

Ok, ok...I know this is not the greatest picture...I had the hardest time getting a good "sneak peek" image of this item. I think it's the combination of the flower and rhinestone brad that made it so hard to capture the reality of this project. If you join me on Saturday at the class, you'll get to see this project in it's entirety. The technique is a plaid brayered background and we'll also be using markers to color items from the pretties kit. By the way... this is a bag topper.

I hope you can join us!! Don't forget to RSVP today!

Happy Stamping!




Good Thing bag topper - Stamps: Time Well Spent; Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Gray, Stampin' Write Markers (Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst; Accessories: Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Pretties Kit

No comments: