Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kristina's color inspiration

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. The color challenge in the last post was from 2 weeks ago! And today I'm posting another response to her color challenge. I stopped by Kristina's blog this morning because I had 20 minutes to kill before heading out for work...which is unheard of for me...I'm usually a last minute prep and depart kinda gal. So, anyway, I pulled up her blog and saw this color inspiration challenge:

My first thought was "sahara sand...really??" You see, I've never used sahara sand for anything. But, I absolutely love Kristina's combos, and had some instant inspiration so I ran to my desk, pulled out my markers and my newest stamps and came up with this. I hope you like it.
Stamps: True Friend, Polka Dot Background; Ink: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi; Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White; Accessories: Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon, yellow rhinestone brad

3 comments:

Alessandra Reyes said...

great blog, you are very talented. May I suggest you add a subscription link so we can daily updates from your blog. Keep up the good work.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

OH, my...eventually I'll learn how to comment on my own blog.

Thanks, Alessandra. I look forward to meeting you at convention...just one more month!!

I better get stamping. :)