Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bleached again

I can't believe it was over a year ago that I shared my last bleaching class. Last month, I taught the class again, with different projects, and wanted to share them here.

I must apologize in advance for the condition of these pictures. I didn't realize how bad they were until I started uploading to blogger...and I'm too lazy to go back and retake the pics. Sorry.









Stamping with Bleach

Pocket Silhouettes stamp set; Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Bermuda Bay cardstock; bleach and Chocolate Chip ink; 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon; Rounded Corner and Scalloped Edge punches; dimensionals













Bleached out

Fifth Avenue Floral and Jumbo Outline Alpha sets; Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Soft Suede cardstock; bleach, Melon Mambo and versamark ink pads; clear embossing powder; fine watercolor brush; 5/8" WW organza ribbon
















Bleached out plus

Forever Flowers stampin' around wheel; Orchid Opulence, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry cardstock; bleach, versamark ink pad; Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and So Saffron stampin' write markers; white embossing powder; fine watercolor brush; Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die











And here's a close-up of the stamped panel. The flowers and leaves were bleached and then colored in with the markers.

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

I have never done bleaching. The projects turned out great, especially the second one!
Missed you at Convention!