Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek

The Holiday Mini Catalog begins on September 1, but here's a sneak peek. This is my first ever Halloween set, but when I saw this set, I couldn't resist. This set of 4 cute image and sentiment stamps is called Twick or Tweet. I want to share 2 of the images with you.

When I finished this first card the orange panel was very plain, so I cut another piece, ran it through the Big Shot with the viney textured plate and ran an inked sponge over it to highlight the raised image.


This second image is just too cute! I can picture this on a tag or bag topper with sweet treats for the kiddos. This is the first stamp in the set that caught my eye. I just couldn't resist that chick and his speech impediment.


Make Me Smile card: Twick or Tweet stamp set; Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White cardstock; Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant and Sahara Sand ink; Stampin' Up! backgrounds 1 Texturz plate; Big Shot; black gingham ribbon; dimensionals
Twick or Tweet card: Twick or Tweet stamp set; So Saffron, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock; Basic Black, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Sahara Sand ink; Scalloped Edge punch; Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon; dimensionals