Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Friend

So, I had some time to play today and created this card. I wanted to share a reverse masking sample, since that's one of the techniques I'll be teaching next Tuesday (April 21, 6-8 at my house), and was inspired by the second card in this post on Krystie's blog (www.cupcakemartini.com). She really has a way with negative space...so calming! I also got to use my new Summer Love rubons from the Occasions Mini Catalog. This could easily be sent to a man or a woman. I hope you like it.





Spring Friend Card: Inspired by Nature stamp set; Baja Breeze and Old Olive classic ink pads; Old Olive, Baja Breeze textured and Whisper White cardstock; Summer Love rubons; Crop-a-dile; Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

It is very calming!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very peaceful - like a day at the beach or a meadow in springtime and a bit of cloud gazing thrown in. Thanks for sharing - Jean