Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scallops, scallops everywhere...

Today I'm sharing another card we made at last month's Stamp-a-Stack. I originally intended this to be a one layer card, but it wasn't cooperating. So I pulled out my trusty big shot and came up with this. I also used my pastels and sponge dauber to add some subtle color around the edge of the circle and to highlight the scalloped bottom edge.



Scallop Wishes card: Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip cardstock; Chocolate Chip classic ink pad; Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink stampin' write markers; 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon; Filigree Brad; Stampin' Pastels (Pretty in Pink); sponge daubers; scalloped edge punch; scalloped circles #2 Bigz die; Sizzix Big Shot; Coluzzle circle cutter

5 comments:

Julia said...

Very pretty and simple card. Great job!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Angela, you've NOT been inking again! C'mon! Don't you know creating makes you lose weight? OK, it doesn't, but wouldn't it be cool if it did?
I have actually been keeping up my blog...unemployment allows me lots of extra time to do this sort of thing! LOL!

Angela said...

Well, I actually have been inking...it's the posting that's been slow in coming.
Hmm...cardio crafting...that's the dream. lol

michelle sturgeon said...

Well, I will keep stalking your blog!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card I love the simplicity