Thursday, May 14, 2009

Quick post, then off to bed...

So, it's late and I should be in bed. But, I found a pic of a card I haven't shared yet and thought, "I should let my 3 readers know I'm still here." So, here it is.





Please check back again soon. I'm truly planning to post more...perhaps a sneak peek at next Tuesday's Bleach class...you never know. Oh, by the way, if you'd like to attend the technique class next week, let me know. (Tuesday, May 19, 6-9PM $10) You'll learn stamping techniques with bleach and create a card and technique page for each one...so fun!!!

How's that, Michelle? LOL

Thank you so very much card: Inspired by Nature and Flight of the Butterfly Stamp sets; Kraft, Whisper White, and Pumpkin Pie Textured Cardstock; Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad; 5/8" So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (retired)

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

This looks like a beautiful summer day! Very pretty and relaxing.
Good luck with the technique class! Those are my faves...also love doing fancy folds classes.

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty card! I love the grass with the flowers and butterflies you added! I need to get this set out and dust it off! TFS!

Carmen said...

Great card!!