Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chasing a sunset

Well, I'm currently sitting in the Las Vegas Airport waiting to depart for Salt Lake City and Stampin' Up! convention 08!!! I can't tell you how excited (and tired...it's 2AM eastern and I still have at least 2 1/2 hours of travel left) I am. My swaps are finished, labeled and packed with the utmost care. And in just under 10 hours I'll have the Fall Winter 08 Idea Book and Catalog in my eager little hands!! I'll be (trying to) post each day to update you on what's happening at convention, what I'm learning and all the goods....maybe even a sneak peek or two. :)

So, allow me to explain my title. I left Pittsburgh just before sunset and, by traveling west, got to experience the longest sunset of my life...3 hours!! It was wonderful! I even jotted down a couple color combinations inspired by the sunset. In addition, there were several thunder storms to the north of use, which made for an amazing light show. I'd love to share the pictures, but, alas, there are none. You see, I inadvertently left my camera in my bag which went in the overhead, rather than putting it in my bag at my seat. I'd also love to share pictures of the Las Vegas strip from the air, but...see my reason above. Argh...I'll definitely be putting that camera in my personal bag for the ride home.

Well, enough babbling. We'll be boarding in about 10 minutes.

Stay tuned for all the fun of Stampin' Up! convention...and don't forget to join us Tuesday, August 12 and "Get the Scoop" on the new catalog and see all the goodies I bring back from convention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you could post the color combos so we can play!!!