Thursday, October 8, 2009

Leftovers anyone?

The drawer below is from a small storage unit I have sitting on my stamping desk. I use it to hold all the images, punched elements and such that I've started for a card but decided not to use. Every once in a while I pull it out and throw together some quick cards using these pre-stamped images.
On Saturday, while everyone else was working on their Christmas cards, I was assembling some cards from this box, and I'd like to share one with you.

I don't even remember when I colored this image, but I'm so glad it finally made it's way to a card front. This little guy is from a long-retired set called Knobbly Gnomes, and I added some crystal effects to the water drop on the leaf.

Friendly Gnome card: knobbly gnomes stamp set; bordering blue and very vanilla cardstock; basic brown classic stampin' pad; various classic ink colors (probably from stampin' write markers); aquapainter; lots of tags sizzlets; big shot; vintage brads; brown felt ribbon (retired alpine ribbon originals); dimensionals

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, I loved those gnomes!
What a cool idea...it must be fun sorting through the box fitting elements together.
Very nice card!

Theresa said...

Love it sooo cute!