Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello, again...again.

Yeah, I'm not going to mention the fact that it's been exactly a month since I posted, and I have no good excuse but laziness.

On to the good stuff!!

This card was actually made the day after my last post...a month ago...but who's counting?? Some sets I love from the get go and some don't "speak to me" until long after they retire. This set, A Little Bit of Happiness, was a hostess set a couple catalogs ago. I unmounted and cut apart the images to make them simpler to use alone or in other configurations. I've discovered I especially like them alone.


I applied crystal effects to the dragonfly to help him stand out from the card base.


Dragonfly Friend (all supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted): A Little Bit of Happiness stamp set (retired); White cardstock (PTI); Basic Black Classic ink; Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green and Sahara Sand stampin' write markers; crystal effects

2 comments:

Marie said...

Love it!!!! Fabulous job with a CAS single-layer card. TFS!

michelle sturgeon said...

Oh, I love the crystal effects!